Cambridge IGCSE First Language English Study and Revision Guide 3rd edition
Send students into their exam with the confidence to achieve their maximum potential using step-by-step guidance that helps to practise skills learned and improve exam technique.
- Avoid common errors with example student answers and structured feedback on how to gain full marks
- Build students' skills constructing and writing answers with a range of practice and exam-style questions
- Easily identify areas for improvement with the answers in the back of the book
- Help students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensure that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tips and suggestions on how to approach questions
This Study and Revision Guide has been updated for the latest syllabus for examination from 2020. This title has not been through the Cambridge Assessment International Education endorsement process.
Available in this series:
Student Textbook Fourth edition (ISBN 9781510421318)
Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420281)
Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420298)
Workbook (ISBN 9781510421325)
Online Teacher's Guide (ISBN 9781510424159)
Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421349)